If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes: 1 cocktail
slice fresh ginger
ounce fresh lime juice
ounce simple syrup
- In the bottom of a shaker, muddle together the ginger and cucumber until thoroughly mashed.
- Add the lime juice, simple syrup, and gin.
- Shake without ice to combine, then add ice and shake some more.
- Double strain into a glass with ice. Top with soda.
- Sit on a porch and enjoy.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks