If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sweet ooey, gooey raspberry jam sandwiched between chewy oatmeal cookie layers. —Kaitlin Serio
Makes: 16 bars
cup Nutiva Shortening
cup coconut sugar
cup gluten free baking mix
cup almond flour
teaspoon baking soda
cups gluten free old fashioned oats
cup raspberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 9X9 in pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl cream together shortening and coconut sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add in eggs and vanilla and beat just until combined.
- In a small bowl whisk together baking mix, almond flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and beat until combined.
- Using a spatula, fold in 1 1/2 cups of the oats, setting aside the remaining 1/4 cup.
- Spread 2/3 of the batter into the prepared pan and top with the rasperry jam, spreading evenly.
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup of oats with the rest of the batter. Use your fingers to drop blobs of the dough on top of the raspberry spread. Note: spread will show through in spots.
- Bake for 25 minutes and cool on a wire rack before cutting.