If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Remember: Smoothies are not beverages, they're meal replacements, so keep their nutrition facts in mind when considering your overall diet plan. Peaches are undeniably the fruit of choice in the south, but you don't have to be southern to enjoy this beverage. Fresh buttermilk adds a pleasing tanginess and blends well with peaches. Tip: Use frozen peaches to achieve an icy smoothness. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/southern-smoothie —Healthline
- 3 cups frozen peach slices
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 2/3 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks