If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Thyme is my favorite herb and it transforms these crispy potato nuggets. —Kingfishercooks
- 10 Fingerling potatoes
- 4 Large cloves of garlic, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 1/2 Fresh lemon thinly sliced and quartered
- 1/4 cup Good extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 6 sprigs Fresh thyme
- Rinse the potatoes and quarter lengthwise. I like to use different colored potatoes
- Toss with the remaining ingredients
- Spread out on the pan and bake in 400 oven about 20 minutes, without tossing. The down sides will be nice and brown. Toss and bake another 5 minutes.
- Put into a bowl and add a few fresh thyme springs and a few lemon slices for color and serve.