If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Need something to serve for the designated drivers? This sparkling, fruit punch is the perfect non-alcoholic drink for those hot summer evenings with just the right amount of kick. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/elderflower-and-apple-punch —Healthline
- 4 cups apple juice
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 2 tablespoons elderflower cordial
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- apple slices, orange slices, cucumber sticks, and mint for garnish
- Stir the juice, water, and cordial together in a jug.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with a slice of apple, a slice of orange, cucumber stick, and a sprig of mint.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks