Author Notes: Creamsicles aren't just for kids to enjoy. —MyMansBelly
Zest of 4 Tangerines (I used a peeler to get strips of zest - make sure there's none of that white pith attached)
Vanilla Bean Split and Scraped
ounces Infused Vodka
1/2 - 3/4
ounces Cointreau (to taste)
ounce White Cream de Cacao
ounces Half and Half
In This Recipe
- Add all ingredients to a glass jar with lid.
- Put the lid on the jar and give everything a good shake.
- Let infusion sit in a cool place for 7 days and shake daily.
- Strain infusion with a cheesecloth lined sieve.
- Add the first 4 ingredients to a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice to shaker.
- Pour in half and half.
- Cover shaker and shake until you're pretty sure your hand is will fall off from being so cold.
- Strain and pour into a martini glass.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks