If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Creamsicles aren't just for kids to enjoy. —MyMansBelly
Zest of 4 Tangerines (I used a peeler to get strips of zest - make sure there's none of that white pith attached)
Vanilla Bean Split and Scraped
ounces Infused Vodka
1/2 - 3/4
ounces Cointreau (to taste)
ounce White Cream de Cacao
ounces Half and Half
- Add all ingredients to a glass jar with lid.
- Put the lid on the jar and give everything a good shake.
- Let infusion sit in a cool place for 7 days and shake daily.
- Strain infusion with a cheesecloth lined sieve.
- Add the first 4 ingredients to a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice to shaker.
- Pour in half and half.
- Cover shaker and shake until you're pretty sure your hand is will fall off from being so cold.
- Strain and pour into a martini glass.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks