If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Orange cranberry bundt cake with orange glaze —Oh Sweet Day!
Makes one 10-inch bundt cake
- 2 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temp
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 pieces eggs
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons orange glaze
- Preheat oven to 350F. Generously grease and flour a 10-inch bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk sour cream, orange zest, juice and vanilla.
- Beat butter and sugar together on medium speed in a bowl of a standing mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until blended.
- Reduce the speed to low and beat in 1/3 of the flour mixture, followed by half of the sour cream mixture. Repeat with another 1/3 of the flour mixture and the remaining sour cream mixture. Beat in the remaining flour mixture until just incorporated.
- Fold in dried cranberries.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared bundt cake pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cake comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for about 10 minutes before inverting on rack. Let cool completely.
- To make the orange glaze, whisk together powdered sugar and orange juice, a tablespoon at a time, until it becomes thick and smooth. Pour over cake.