If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Blood orange juice, Campari, cider. Yum. —sandy peccerillo
- 1 shot Campari
- 1 shot freshly squeezed blood orange juice
- 1 shot hard apple cider, or more to taste
- 1 slice blood or Cara Cara orange
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Have a clean martini or coupe-style glass ready.
- Pour the Campari and blood orange juice into the shaker. Place the lid on and shake away. Remove the lid and strain the liquid into the glass. Top with cider to taste. Garnish with blood orange slice and enjoy.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks
More Great Recipes: Cocktails