If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was planning my wedding and went it with my bridesmaid for a dress appointment one day. We were served champagne with a splash of fruit juice. Though very simple, I was instantly hooked. I decided I wanted to recreate something along those lines to serve as my "signature drink" at my wedding. I am from South Carolina, currently residing in Charleston. I came up with the name "Southern Belle-ini" and added my own touch to the mixture and that's what we served. Not only is the drink delicious, it's also meaningful. —A Polished Palate
- 4 ounces Champagne
- 2 splashes Ocean Spray White Peach Cranberry Juice
- 2 pieces frozen raspberries
- 1 pinch red sugar crystals
- 1. Lightly dampen the rims of the champagne glasses with a little bit of water.
- 2. Pour color sugar crystals onto a plate and roll the rim of the glasses in the sugar coating the rims.
- 3. Fill the champagne glasses a little over halfway full.
- 4. Add a few splashes of the juice to top them off (more or less depending on preference.)
- 5. Finished off the drink by adding a few frozen raspberries.
More Great Recipes: Cocktails