If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is the perfect afternoon treat. The light and sweet lavender orange syrup is a delightful partner for fizzy bubbles. —A Pleasant Little Kitchen
Lavender Orange Fizzy
cup sparkling mineral water, chilled
tablespoons lavender orange syrup
slice of orange
- Pour the sparkling water into a glass (with or without ice) and then add the syrup. Stir to combine.
- Serve chilled and with an orange slice.
Lavender Orange Sryup
cup fresh orange juice
- In a small pan, bring the water, juice and sugar to a light boil, stirring occasionally.
- Once the sugar is dissolved, remove the pan from the heat and add the lavender.
- Steep the lavender for five minutes.
- Strain the syrup through a sieve into bowl. Store the syrup in the fridge in an airtight container.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks