If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This smoothie is incredibly refreshing, delicious, and healthy. —Vy Tran
- 1/2 cup Toscano kale, chopped
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks (frozen is ok)
- 1 medium sized banana
- 1 small Hass avocado, pitted and peeled
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut water (you can also use soy milk, almond milk, or other nut milks)
- a handful of ice cubes
- Put all the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Add more ice or liquid as needed to get the consistency you like.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks
More Great Recipes: Booze-Free Drinks