If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 4 cups
cup demerara brown sugar
inches fresh ginger, sliced
- Wash and scrub pineapple under warm water.
- Peel and save peels (this recipe is about pineapple peels).
- Put the peels into the pot with sugar ( you can use honey, maple syrup or stevia just add to the drained liquid ), ginger and cinnamon stick, cover with water and boil for 30-40 minutes.
- Drain and let cool.
- Rest of pineapple cut into the cubes and frizz, use them like ice cubes for a drink, rest is for smoothies.
- To make the drink, for every cup of pineapple juice add 1cup carbonated water.
- Serve with some frozen pineapple.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks