If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Remember: Smoothies are not beverages, they're meal replacements, so keep their nutrition facts in mind when considering your overall diet plan. If you've never tried the gem of New Zealand, this smoothie is the perfect opportunity to introduce the fruit into your diet. Its mild flavor is perfect for breakfast. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/kiwi-smoothie —Healthline
- 4 kiwis, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 8 oz. container plain soy yogurt
- 1/4 fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender container and puree until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses and serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks