If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This beautiful summery drink takes 10 minutes to make and this makes it perfect for dinner parties, bridal showers or just for a night in! It's got a lovely fresh bright flavor from the raspberries and a sweet floral touch from the rose syrup and then it's all topped off with some seltzer water. It looks so fancy and refined, but a cinch to put together! —Alpa
tablespoon pure cane sugar
tablespoons rose syrup
cup scoop of raspberry cream gelato or vanilla ice cream
splashes seltzer water
- Heat raspberries, water, and sugar on medium heat for 3-5 minutes. Mash up raspberries while heating up and then strain if desired. Set aside.
- Add raspberry syrup and rose syrup to a small glass
- Add a scoop or two of raspberries and cream gelato or vanilla ice cream to glass
- Top off with seltzer water and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks