Author Notes: This beautiful summery drink takes 10 minutes to make and this makes it perfect for dinner parties, bridal showers or just for a night in! It's got a lovely fresh bright flavor from the raspberries and a sweet floral touch from the rose syrup and then it's all topped off with some seltzer water. It looks so fancy and refined, but a cinch to put together! —Alpa
tablespoon pure cane sugar
tablespoons rose syrup
cup scoop of raspberry cream gelato or vanilla ice cream
splashes seltzer water
- Heat raspberries, water, and sugar on medium heat for 3-5 minutes. Mash up raspberries while heating up and then strain if desired. Set aside.
- Add raspberry syrup and rose syrup to a small glass
- Add a scoop or two of raspberries and cream gelato or vanilla ice cream to glass
- Top off with seltzer water and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks