If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Grassy celery juice and herby gin pair perfectly to make a refreshing, yet complex day time cocktail. The recipe can easily be scaled up to make a pitcher - just add 1 part gin, 2 parts tonic water and 2 parts celery juice to a pitcher with ice. Squeeze in lemon to taste and serve! —Tanya
- 60 milliliters Gin, such as Hendricks
- 120 milliliters fresh celery juice
- 120 milliliters tonic water
- splashes lemon juice
- Add some ice to your glass, pour in the gin and celery juice. Squeeze in a bit of lemon and top with the tonic water. Give one quick stir and serve!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks
More Great Recipes: Cocktails