If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Super easy homemade strawberry syrup for soda! —Molly Doughvelopment
cup strawberries, whole
- In a small saucepan, bring sugar and water to a simmer over medium heat.
- Once simmering, add strawberries, cooking an additional 3 to 5 minutes. Stir occasionally and break up strawberries using a heatproof spatula.
- Remove pan from heat, allow syrup to cool to room temperature. Then puree with food processor, blender, or immersion blender until smooth.
- To serve mix 2 to 3 Tablespoons of strawberry syrup with about 8 oz sparkling water. Stir gently to mix. Store syrup in airtight container in the refrigerator.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks