If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pea shoots, sugar snap peas and sweet garden peas in a light viniagrette with mint, radishes and scallions make a beautiful, crunchy spring salad. —Vicki Amsinger
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- Freshly cracked black pepper and kosher salt to taste
- 2 cups frozen sweet peas, thawed
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, cut in half if large
- 1 cup fresh pea shoots
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 fresh mint leaves, thinly sliced
- whole iceberg lettuce leaves
- hard cooked eggs, sliced
- Whisk the dressing ingredients (vinegar through pepper and salt) in a mixing bowl then taste and adjust seasonings to your liking. Toss in the remaining ingredients, except for the iceberg lettuce and hard cooked eggs. Stir and let sit in the refrigerator for an hour or two, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the salad from the fridge, drain off any excess liquid and plate on large iceberg lettuce leaves. Put a sliced hard cooked egg on the side.
More Great Recipes: Salads