If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Perfect for those warm summer days! Cool and refreshing. Perfect for parties and BBq's and the best part: ingredients can be kept separate and guests can help themselves and mix to their desired sweetness level. —Jillian
For the Strawberry Mix:
pounds fresh sliced strawberries
tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Combine above ingredients and refrigerate for 2 hours or until ready to serve.
tablespoons strawberry mix with syrup (or to desired sweetness)
cup Lemonade (freshly made or store-bought is ok)
ounces Vodka (depending how strong you like it)
mint leaves optional
- Place prepared ingredients on table so guest can help themselves. Or pre-make in mason jars with lids and store on ice for presentation!
- Place ingredients in a fun glass or mason jar, stir or shake to combine.
- Garnish with lemon or strawberry and mint leaves (optional).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks