If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This voluptuous drink is only six ingredients and comes together in seconds. The sweetness of the figs is dressed up with the unexpected taste of cardamom. If you don’t have cardamom, a dash of cinnamon would also be nice. I use frozen figs that are available at Trader Joe's but fresh figs would be lovely as well. Frozen just means I can whip this up whenever fancy strikes - which is often! —Shveta Berry
- 1 1/2 cups full fat or low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup whole or low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 8 ounces frozen figs - about 4 large ones
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 pods of cardamom, crushed, green skins discarded
- Put all the ingredients in your blender. Blend until the drink is completely smooth. This took my blender several minutes.
- Pour over ice and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks