If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Both the passion fruit and mint give this sweet drink a kick that totally hits the spot when you’re craving something sweet—especially on a hot day. —Vy Tran
Food52 Review: WHO: Vy Tran is a gardening enthusiast with a soft spot for tropical fruits,
WHAT: A subtly sweet summer smoothie.
HOW: Blend together mangoes and passion fruit with creamy yogurt, coconut milk, mint leaves, and ice. Add some honey to adjust for sweetness and enjoy!
WHY WE LOVE IT: This lassi, made with fresh mint and just a touch of honey, tastes just the way a summer drink should—slightly sweet and incredibly refreshing. —The Editors
Makes 2 drinks
- 2 cups flesh of champagne mangos
- 3 passion fruits, flesh only (reserve seeds for serving)
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 6 mint leaves
- 1 handful ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- With the exception of the honey and passion fruit seeds, place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Taste for sweetness and add honey if needed. Divide between two glasses. Add the passion fruit seeds on top and serve immediately.
- This recipe is a Wildcard Contest Winner!
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks