If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
When apples are in season and you can find fresh apple cider fairly easily, try substituting sparkling apple juice with fresh apple cider and a splash of sparkling water. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/blushing-rose —Healthline
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 3/4 cup sparkling apple juice or cider
- 1 teaspoon grenadine
- Place lemon juice in a tall glass filled with ice.
- Top with apple cider and gently float the grenadine on top. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Savory Apples
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks
More Great Recipes: Cocktails