Author Notes: Yummy Limoncello, grapefruit juice and mint round out this super sunset cocktail. Perfect flavors for a spring or summer day! —TasteIt
cup grapefruit juice
bunch fresh mint
In This Recipe
- To a medium size microwaveable bowl, add the juice and sugar and blend.
- Microwave for 3 minutes, stir and microwave again until syrup forms, approximately 2 - 3 more minutes.
- Remove and let cool for 4 minutes.
- Dip rim of shot glass in the syrup and into sugar and then pour 1 ounce or so into shot glasses. like a sunset.
- Add equal parts Limoncello slowly about 1 to 1 1/2 ounces. This will form a layered look, like a sunset.
- Add mint to the rim and serve this drink as a sipper.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks