If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Yummy Limoncello, grapefruit juice and mint round out this super sunset cocktail. Perfect flavors for a spring or summer day! —TasteIt
- 1/2 cup grapefruit juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 16 ounces Limoncello
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- To a medium size microwaveable bowl, add the juice and sugar and blend.
- Microwave for 3 minutes, stir and microwave again until syrup forms, approximately 2 - 3 more minutes.
- Remove and let cool for 4 minutes.
- Dip rim of shot glass in the syrup and into sugar and then pour 1 ounce or so into shot glasses. like a sunset.
- Add equal parts Limoncello slowly about 1 to 1 1/2 ounces. This will form a layered look, like a sunset.
- Add mint to the rim and serve this drink as a sipper.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks
More Great Recipes: