If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This drink is quite addicting with a bit of sweetness, saltiness, and heat. —Vy Tran
- 1 ounce of lime juice
- 4 ounces of club soda
- 1 teaspoon of Pico de Gallo seasoning
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1/2 cup of crushed mango flesh and juice
- a handful of crushed ice
- lime wedge for garnish
- Mix lime juice, club soda, Pico de Gallo seasoning, and sugar in a glass. Stir until well combined. Taste for sweetness. Add more sugar if you like.
- Add crushed mango and ice. Garnish with a lime wedge and enjoy.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks
More Great Recipes: