If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This drink was inspired by our Vietnam trip but we made a boozy version. You can skip the vodka and it would be just as good. —Vy Tran
- 2 cups of club soda
- 2/3 cup of good vodka (Grey Goose)
- 1 cup of passion fruit pulp
- 2/3 cup of sugar
- 2 cups of crushed ice
- Mint for garnish
- Combine the club soda, sugar, and passion fruit together. Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in the vodka.
- Add ice and garnish with mint before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks
More Great Recipes: Cocktails