If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: "It's summertime and the livin' is easy" - just like this drink. Easy to remember, easy to make (and multiply), easy to drink with every menu. Take it to the beach, take it to the pool, take it to the patio - it's the perfect party drink. Even if it's a party of one. —Amanda VanLente
Serves one (can multiply and serve in a pitcher)
- 1 shot pomegranate or berry vodka
- 1 shot pomegranate liqueur
- 1 cup Club or citrus soda
- 2 splashes pomegranate juice
- 1 dash pomegranate seeds
- 1 handful ice
- Place ice in a cocktail shaker (or pitcher, if multiplying.)
- Add vodka and liqueur, shake (or stir) until combined. Strain into a glass. (Go ahead - use a fancy glass. Unless you're at the beach. Or a klutz. Then, maybe a nice plastic glass.)
- Add soda and stir. Top with juice and pomegranate seeds. (If multiplying, consider serving the soda on the side so guests can mix their own strength - and so the soda doesn't go flat.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks
More Great Recipes: