If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Juicy Pear Vodka Martini. Delicious pear nectar is mixed with a pear-infused vodka, some simple syrup, and a squirt of fresh, tart, lemon juice. Simple, sweet, and fruity, this is a martini to sip.
- 4 tablespoons Pear Vodka
- 3 tablespoons Pear Nectar
- 2 tablespoons Simple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 handful Ice
- Fill a cocktail shaker half way full with ice and place your martini glass in the freezer for a quick chill.
- Combine all of the ingredients into the shaker and shake vigorously to combine, about 30 seconds.
- Pour into your already chilled glass. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks