Author Notes: "Lo Scudetto" means "the shield". In Italian football terminology it refers to the patch sewn onto to shirts of the league champion and worn through out the duration of the next "campionato". As with the Italian flag the colors are green, white and red in bands. —pierino
Makes: 1 or more drinks
pint strawberries (fresh or frozen)
shot campari (or more as needed)
teaspoon sugar (optional)
- In a blender combine the strawberries and sugar if desired. Liquify
- Add the Campari to the blender and give it another spin.
- Pour the strawberry blend into a glass figuring one part strawberry to two parts Prosecco. Add an additional shot of Campari to the volume of strawberries for each additional drink you are making but stick with the 1 part to two parts ratio.
- Top each glass with a sprig of mint.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks