If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you're lactose intolerant, substitute any of the flavored yogurts made from soy for a lactose-free version of this delicious treat. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/pineapple-dream-smoothie —Healthline
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup calcium-fortified pineapple and orange, or grapefruit juice
- 3/4 cup plain or vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 banana (optional)
- 2 tablespoons protein powder (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks