If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A perfect mix of a cakey brownie and a fudgey brownie in one! —modest marce
Serves 12 brownies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 4 ounces unsweetened bakers chocolate
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cold espresso or strong coffee
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips (optional)
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- in a microwave safe bowl, melt butter and unsweetened chocolate. let cool.
- in the bowl of a stand mixer, whip sugar, vanilla, espresso, and eggs until light and fluffy.
- add chocolate and butter mixture.
- on low speed, sift in flour and salt until just combined.
- stir in semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- bake for 20-25 minutes (until tooth pic comes out clean). let cool completely before cutting into squares!