pounds fingerling potatoes
cup oil (I use 1/4 cup oil and 1/4 cup bacon fat )
teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
tablespoons porcini powder
Tartar sauce for dipping ( optional )
In This Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Wash and cut potatoes into the same thickness, add salt and oil and mix.
- Put potatoes on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast for 30-35 minutes, steering after 20 minutes.
- After potatoes are roasted, put them into the bowl and sprinkle with porcini powder.
- Serve with homemade mayo or tartar sauce (optional).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Weeknight Roast