If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes
- 1/2 cup oil ( I use 1/4 cup oil and 1/4 cup bacon fat )
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 2 tablespoons porcini powder
- Tartar sauce for dipping ( optional )
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Wash and cut potatoes into the same thickness, add salt and oil and mix.
- Put on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast for 30-35 minutes, steering after 20 minutes.
- After potatoes are roasted, put them into the bowl and sprinkle with porcini powder.
- Serve with homemade mayo or tartar sauce ( optional ).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Weeknight Roast