If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1/2 cup semolina flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons dry porcini mushroom powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor.
- Process for 1-2 minutes or until the dough comes together into a ball.
- Remove the dough from the processor and knead a few times until it comes together into a smooth ball.
- Make two small disks and wrap them in plastic wrap.
- Rest the dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Roll the dough and cut in any shape you like.
- Toss the pasta with a flour to keep from sticking.
- To cook, put pasta into the boiling salted water for 3-4 minutes, depends on the pasta shape.
- 1 cup 35% cream
- 2 smoked fully cooked chicken legs boneless and skinless torn into pieces
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup green onion, sliced
- Put cream into frying pan with chicken, salt and black pepper, reduce cream in half and add green onion.
- Mix with pasta and serve.