If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fanta Chapman is a popular drink in Nigeria. It is served at many restaurants and parties and seems to be branded a Nigerian drink. —Afrolems
- 180 milliliters Fanta or Orange Soda
- 180 milliliters Sprite
- 60 milliliters Grenadine or Black currant juice
- 2 teaspoons Angostura bitters
- 30 milliliters Pineapple juice
- 1 Slice of Lemon
- 2 Slices of Cucumber
- 1 handful Ice cubes
- In a glass, pour in your ice cubes.
- Pour in your fanta, sprite, pineapple juice and grenadine and combine.
- Place the slice of lemon in and 1 cucumber slice and garnish the glass with the other piece and serve cold.
More Great Recipes: Booze-Free Drinks