If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes: 2 cups
cups strawberry, cut into a quarters
cups rhubarb. diced
- Clean and cut strawberry and rhubarb.
- Combine rhubarb, strawberries and sugar in a large pot. Let sit for 1-2 hours.
- Put on the stove and bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes.The sauce will foam up so be sure your pot is large enough, don't worry this will go away.
- Remove from heat, and let cool completely.
- Refrigerated for up to 4 weeks.