If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: this is quite possibly the best base dough you can use for chocolate chip cookies. for this particular recipe i used marshmallows & milk chocolate chunks hence “rocky road”.. but don’t be afraid to make your own version! cranberry & white chocolate, coconut & dark chocolate chunk, mars bar… AH i’ve said too much! can’t give away all my secrets:) note: i undercook these slightly so they are softer, chewier, and slightly raw tasting because… cookie dough. —modest marce
Makes 24 cookies
- 3.5 cups flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups light brown sugar
- 1 cup raw sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 300 grams milk chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- in the bowl of a stand mixer, cream butter, brown sugar, and raw sugar until light and fluffy.
- add eggs one at a time, followed by vanilla extract.
- in a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. sift slowly into wet ingredients.
- wrap in cling wrap and let the dough rest in the fridge for minimum an hour, but for best results over night.
- once dough is rested, roll into desired cookie size and bake for 8-12 minutes (once edges just slightly brown)