If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Subtle and spicy, quick and easy... all things that describe this amazing soup! —mtlabor
- 4-5 cups chicken stock
- 1 jalapeño, halfway seeded and minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- small handful of cilantro, chopped
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded (I seasoned mine with cumin, chili powder, and chipotle pepper)
- juice from 1 lime
- avocado, shredded sharp cheddar cheese, and sour cream, for topping
- In a dutch oven under medium high heat, add all ingredients except topping and heat for about 15 minutes. You can go longer to develop the flavor.
- Ladle into bowls and top with whatever you desire!