Author Notes: Healthy ice cream made with Edamame beans. —Rie
Makes: 4 cups
grams Boiled/Shelled Edamame beans
milliliters Heavy Cream
In This Recipe
- Grind the Edamame in a food processor until you get a smooth cream-like texture.
- Add the other ingredients in a food processor and mix with the Edamame cream.
- Pour the Edamame cream in a freezer-proof container and cool it in a freezer for about 1 hour.
- Take out the container from the freezer and stir the half-frozen Edamame cream gently.
- Put the container back in the freezer and cool it for another 1.5-2hours until it becomes nice frozen Edamame ice cream.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff