If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Healthy ice cream made with Edamame beans.
Healthy ice cream made with Edamame beans.—Rie
Makes: 4 cups
grams Boiled/Shelled Edamame beans
milliliters Heavy Cream
- Grind the Edamame in a food processor until you get a smooth cream-like texture.
- Add the other ingredients in a food processor and mix with the Edamame cream.
- Pour the Edamame cream in a freezer-proof container and cool it in a freezer for about 1 hour.
- Take out the container from the freezer and stir the half-frozen Edamame cream gently.
- Put the container back in the freezer and cool it for another 1.5-2hours until it becomes nice frozen Edamame ice cream.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff