Author Notes: Creamy non-bake pudding with Matcha green tea powder. —Rie
Makes: 4 cups
tablespoons Matcha Green Tea Powder
milliliters Heavy Cream
teaspoon Gelatin Powder
- Pour the milk in a pan and add the matcha green tea powder, sugar and gelatin.
- Heat the pan on low heat and gently mix the ingredients and melt them in the pan.
- Cool the pan with cold water and add fresh cream. Mix well.
- Pour the matcha green tea filling into cups.
- Place the cups in a refrigerator for about 1.5-2hours until it has set.
- Serve with whipped cream on top.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff
More Great Recipes: