If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Creamy non-bake pudding with Matcha green tea powder. —Rie
Makes 4 cups
- 2 tablespoons Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 200 milliliters Milk
- 200 milliliters Heavy Cream
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Gelatin Powder
- Pour the milk in a pan and add the matcha green tea powder, sugar and gelatin.
- Heat the pan on low heat and gently mix the ingredients and melt them in the pan.
- Cool the pan with cold water and add fresh cream. Mix well.
- Pour the matcha green tea filling into cups.
- Place the cups in a refrigerator for about 1.5-2hours until it has set.
- Serve with whipped cream on top.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff
More Great Recipes: