If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Spring is here! No more hot soups and heavy casseroles — we’re all craving light, bright and refreshing food, and this Lemon Ricotta Spring Pasta Salad is just that! Whole Grain Pasta, beautiful heirloom cherry tomatoes, and one of my favorite spring veggies — asparagus all wrapped up bright and refreshing flavors of fresh lemon juice, lemon infused olive oil and ricotta cheese.
This recipe was originally posted on Take A Bite Out of Boca. Read more at http://takeabiteoutofboca.com/2015/04/lemon-ricotta-spring-pasta-salad.html —Shaina Wizov
- 1 box 1 box Jovial Foods Whole Grain Einkorn Penne Rigate, cooked according to package directions and cooled completely
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 1 teaspoon lemon infused olive oil
- 8 ounces fresh asparagus, blanched
- 8 ounces red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- Combine ricotta, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Add cooked and cooled pasta, blanched asparagus and cherry tomatoes to a large bowl.
- Stir in the ricotta mixture and toss until the pasta and vegetables are coated.
- Sprinkle with fresh thyme.
- Serve cold.