If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A moist & succulent browned butter chocolate chip cookie baked right in a skillet. It's super easy and so delicious! —Stephanie
- 1 3/4 cups cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 14 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt. In a small skillet, heat 10 tablespoons of butter on medium high heat, whisking constantly until the butter is browned.
- This takes about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the remaining 4 tablespoons of butter until melted. Mix in the sugars, vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until well combined. Add it to the flour mixture and stir until combined, but do not over-stir.
- Fold in the chocolate chip cookies, and pour into an 8 inch skillet. Bake for approximately 25 minutes, or until the top is a light golden brown. Slice and serve with ice cream if desired ;)
- Recipe Adapted from: DamnDelicious.net