If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If we’re talking of spring picnics, than we’re talking of strawberries.
In my dreams, the perfect picnic is a little in between “Pretty Woman” and “Little Women”: strawberries & champagne in a rustic backyard with linen & lace candid napkins and the perfect wicker picnic basket!
Oh yes, that would be perfect…. And not so difficult… I could do it anytime…
I think I know what’s gonna happen next Sunday!
By now, I’ve included strawberries in my picnic basket as Lemonade: pink, intense, girly lemonade… with an aromatic touch. Rosemary. —Claudia | Gourmet Project
Makes 1 bottle
- 300 grams strawberries
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 medium size lemons
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 400 milliliters tap hot water
- Place water and rosemary in a saucepan, bring to a boil, remove from heat and let chill.
- Clean the strawberries and remove the stems. Juice the lemons.
- Place all the ingredients except the rosemary sprigs in the blender and spin for a couple of minutes.
- Taste and add honey if you want it sweeter. I believe the 3 tablespoons are enough to clearly feel strawberries taste and their soft sourness!
- Strain the liquid to remove seeds.
- Place the rosemary sprigs in the bottle and add the lemonade. Wait for the lemonade to chill and refrigerate for at least a couple of hours before serving. take it to your picnic!