If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is so simple it hardly deserves to be called a recipe, but it satisfied a craving this morning without requiring a trip to the grocery store. —Laura
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (Dutched or regular)
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar
- milk (skim, 2%, whole, soy, almond, whatever)
- Put the cocoa powder and sugar in the bottom of a glass.
- Add a splash of hot water (I just used hot water from the tap) and stir until the mixture is the consistency of hot fudge.
- Add milk to fill the glass, and a dash of salt. Stir. Enjoy.