If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This variation of the Rusty Nail uses a single malt Islay (we like Ardbeg 10) in place of the recommended blended scotch, giving it a heavier, smokier flavor, and adds just a bit of Tawny port to deepen the sweetness and add a few more layers of flavor. —Cocktails, 365
- 2 ounces Ardbeg 10 Years Old Single Malt Islay Scotch
- 1 ounce Drambuie
- 1 ounce Cockburn's 20 Year Tawny Port
- 1 Lemon twist for garnish
- Place an ice ball in a chilled rocks glass.
- Pour all the ingredients except the lemon twist over the top.
- Stir well, and then place the lemon twist at the bottom of the glass.
More Great Recipes: