bunch Lancinato Kale
tablespoon Anchovy Paste
tablespoons Olive Oil
cup Parmesan cheese
In This Recipe
- Wash the kale, remove the stems and cut into thin strips. Set aside.
- Crush the garlic in a large metal bowl. Add the Anchovy paste, the salt, and the juice of the lemon. Stir to mix together.
- Add the Kale to the Anchovy mixture and massage in until the Kale begins to wilt. Set aside and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Add the olive oil, cheese to the kale and mix. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with croutons, pine nuts and/or sliced chicken.