If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 bunch Lancinato Kale
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Anchovy Paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Wash the kale, remove the stems and cut into thin strips. Set aside.
- Crush the garlic in a large metal bowl. Add the Anchovy paste, the salt, and the juice of the lemon. Stir to mix together.
- Add the Kale to the Anchovy mixture and massage in until the Kale begins to wilt. Set aside and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Add the olive oil, cheese to the kale and mix. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with croutons, pine nuts and/or sliced chicken.
More Great Recipes: Salads