If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: One bowl chocolate cake topped with Nutella, graham cracker crumbs, whipped cream, banana, graham cracker, chocolate shavings and dulce de leche. —Oh Sweet Day!
Makes 12 cupcakes
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 piece large egg
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 pieces bananas, sliced
- 12 pieces graham cracker cookies
- 1/2 cup chocolate shavings
- 1/2 cup dulce de leche
- To prepare cupcake, preheat oven to 350F. Grease muffin tin or line with muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Crack in the egg, spoon in the sour cream, and pour in the oil and the vanilla. Mix with a wooden spoon until just combined.
- Pour in the boiling water, and slowly mix until smooth and liquidy.
- Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups, about halfway full. Transfer muffin tin to oven and bake for 15 to 18 minutes. Transfer muffin tin to a wire rack and let cupcakes cool completely.
- To prepare the assembling, place graham cracker crumbs in a small bowl, and whip heavy cream to stiff form.
- Smear a layer of Nutella on top of the cupcake. Dip cupcake in the graham cracker crumbs to coat the top, followed by a dollop of whipped cream. Insert a banana slice and a graham cracker cookie. Sprinkle chocolate shavings and drizzle with dulce de leche.
- Repeat with the other cupcakes.
More Great Recipes: Desserts