If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Who can resist flowing chocolate? —Sugar Bowl Bakery
Makes 46 pieces
cups Organic semisweet chocolate chips
cup Organic heavy cream
tablespoons Organic butter
16 oz zipper-lock bag
pounds Sugar Bowl Bakery Organic Brownie Bites
Fresh organic fruit, for garnish
Organic confectioner's sugar, for garnish
- 1. Place chocolate chips in a metal bowl. Heat cream to a simmer. Pour over chocolate chips and whisk until smooth. Add butter and whisk until incorporated.
- 2. Pour chocolate into zipper-lock bag and refrigerate until firm to the touch.
- 3. Using wooden dowel or chopstick, punch a ½ inch hole in the underside of each brownie.
- 4. When chocolate is firm, snip off one of the bottom corners of the bag. Pipe 2 Tbsp. of filling into each brownie hole.
- 5. Place up to 5 brownies, with the hole facing up, on a plate; heat on high in the microwave for approximately 10 seconds.
- 6. Remove to clean plates and split the brownies in half, allowing the chocolate to flow. Garnish with fresh fruit and confectioner’s sugar. Makes 46 pieces.