Author Notes: Who can resist flowing chocolate? —Sugar Bowl Bakery
Makes: 46 pieces
cups Organic semisweet chocolate chips
cup Organic heavy cream
tablespoons Organic butter
16 oz zipper-lock bag
pounds Sugar Bowl Bakery Organic Brownie Bites
Fresh organic fruit, for garnish
Organic confectioner's sugar, for garnish
In This Recipe
- 1. Place chocolate chips in a metal bowl. Heat cream to a simmer. Pour over chocolate chips and whisk until smooth. Add butter and whisk until incorporated.
- 2. Pour chocolate into zipper-lock bag and refrigerate until firm to the touch.
- 3. Using wooden dowel or chopstick, punch a ½ inch hole in the underside of each brownie.
- 4. When chocolate is firm, snip off one of the bottom corners of the bag. Pipe 2 Tbsp. of filling into each brownie hole.
- 5. Place up to 5 brownies, with the hole facing up, on a plate; heat on high in the microwave for approximately 10 seconds.
- 6. Remove to clean plates and split the brownies in half, allowing the chocolate to flow. Garnish with fresh fruit and confectioner’s sugar. Makes 46 pieces.