If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The sweet buttery taste mixed with peach flavor in this warm gooey cobbler is one dessert that you will want to eat with a big spoon until it's all gone. —All that's Jas
Makes 9x11 baking pan
- 29 ounces (one large) can sliced peaches
- 8 tablespoons (one stick) butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup peach schnapps
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Melt butter in a 9x13 baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl mix together the flour, sugar, and baking powder. Add milk and peach schnapps and stir until smooth. Pour over the melted butter. Do not mix!
- Empty the can of peaches with liquid over the batter. Do not mix! Sprinkle with sugar and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove pan from the oven and let cool slightly. Best served warm topped with vanilla ice cream. Note: the cobbler has somewhat gooey texture and that is how it's supposed to be. Don't be alarmed thinking it's undercooked.