If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Make these instead of (or alongside) Juleps for the Derby, and then make them every warm weekend thereafter. Enlist a friend to help you bash ice, or, for a larger crowd, we like to crush ice in a blender. —Kenzi Wilbur
- 1 1/2 ounces Bulleit bourbon
- 1 heaping barspoon peach jam
- 1 barspoon honey
- 1 fat lemon wedge
- 4 to 6 mint leaves
- Muddle the herbs and lemon wedge, then add the jam, honey, and spirit and stir.
- Add ice and shake hard for 5 to 10 seconds, depending on the size of your ice. Strain into a rocks glass over crushed ice. Garnish with more mint.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!