If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The possibilities of pairing an immaculate meal with a smooth, velvety and delicate bottle of red wine led to the creation of this delectable dish. —Ashley Sara DeKam
- 2 pounds grass fed lamb chops
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Bring the lamb chops to room temperature, over the course of 1 hour or so.
- Season the lamb chops with garlic salt and pepper, rubbing into all sides the chops. Transfer to a glass baking dish and drizzle with 1/3 of the chimichurri sauce. Cover in foil and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Once complete, drizzle with the remaining sauce to serve over a bed of rice, or "cauliflower" rice.
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 small shallot, roughly chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Combine all ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Use 1/3 over meat for cooking. Once the lamb is done roasting, finish the meat with the remaining sauce.