If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Purely tempting and sweetly fun —Laura | Lau Sunday cooks
- 200 grams dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 24 raspberries
- 1 mini spoons mould
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof glass bowl over a saucepan of simmering water to create a double boiler effect. Stir ocassionaly.
- Place the spoons mould on a small plate. Remove the melted chocolate from the heat and pour in to mini spoons mould gently.
- Finish off by putting a raspberry on top of every spoon, then transfer to the fridge at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When they are ready to serve, remove every spoon from the mould very gently so they don’t break. Enjoy!