If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We grill almost every night and we have a good rotation of burgers- whether lamb, turkey or grass fed beef. This chicken burger is surprising because it stays moist. —Kingfishercooks
- 1 pound Fresh ground chicken
- 2 Scallions sliced thinly
- 1 Clove garlic peeled and minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup Panko
- 1/4 Jalepeno chopped fine, no seeds or membrane
- Combine all ingredients and form into three patties. Chill in fridge while you heat up the grill
- Grill about 8-10 minutes per side depending on heat of your grill. You want them to be cooked through- this is chicken!